Cli Worldwide offers full service ground transportation. We offer corporate and personal travel in cities Southern California as well as internationally. As a dispatcher you are responsible for daily dispatching of reservations to chauffeurs and affiliate companies (as needed).
Some Of The Duties & Responsibilities Are:
- Insure that all customers are picked up on-time.
- Responsible for knowing the location of all vehicles at all times while dispatching.
- Keep dispatch screen updated and coded accurately at all times.
- Communicate all changes and details with your chauffeurs, wingman and any other appropriate personnel or customers.
- Interact with office staff, managers , clients and chauffeurs to ensure the accommodation of and/ or special requests pertaining to certain jobs or events including and not exclusive to having
specific items in the vehicle and honoring requests of clients to be driven by certain chauffeurs.
- Take all customer calls that include reservations, changes or cancellations.
- Handle customer complaints immediately and efficiently.
- Report any problems with any reservation, by creating an incident report in the specific order.
- Ability to work under pressure and delegate as needed
- Excellent customer service skills a must and able to communicate effectively with clients and chauffeurs.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a busy environment, while still following through and completing all tasks
- Computer literate able to update flights, maps, signs. Must be able to use Microsoft Outlook and Word
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make quick and precise decisions.
- Experience in the limo industry is preferred but no required.
- Must be knowledgeable of airports, hotels & and Southern California freeways
- Preferably familiar with Limousine Dispatching programs.