Secure Event Sponsorships Every Time With These Tips
How To Get Sponsors For Your Event
Getting sponsors to support your event, meeting or conference is a great way to offset some of the costs. It also helps the sponsors raise awareness of their brand and connect with their customers, so in the end it’s a win-win.
But finding sponsors can be a challenge in and of itself, so we gave you 7 awesome ways to get sponsors for your event, and now we’re digging in a little more to help you raise your chances of securing solid sponsorships.
Step 1: List of Potential Sponsors For Your Event, Meeting or Conference To Consider
- Companies who have supported events similar to yours.
- Companies interested in the demographics of your attendees
- Companies launching new products targeted toward the same demographics as your attendees
- Local businesses that are looking to expand their client base
- Companies offering products or services that attendees may use in their downtime, such as golf equipment.
Step 2: Crafting A Proposal
When writing a persuasive proposal to sell the sponsorship, it’s crucial to first and foremost focus on the needs of the sponsor. That way you’ll understand which benefits to highlight.
- First, speak with the potential sponsor’s marketing manager / brand manager / senior member of marketing team / PR team who could have input and influence in sponsorship decisions.
- Next, draft a proposal with the following things in mind:
- Concise description and history of the event and company and the mission behind it
- Data on attendees to highlight the value of the group to the sponsor’s company
- Testimonials from past or current sponsors
- Detailed information about exclusive sponsor opportunities, fees, packages and benefits that offer sponsors various options to match their budgets
- List of exclusive perks available to sponsors, such as additional media coverage, VIP access to receptions, targeted marketing opportunities, etc.
CLI Worldwide Transportation provides chauffeured ground transportation in LA,Orange County, San Francisco, San Diego, Las Vegas and over 650 other cities around the world. We take care of clients from door to door, catering to every conceivable need to make the time spent in our vehicles relaxing or productive, whichever our clients choose. We offer more than just limousines, luxury sedans (Town Cars, Mercedes Benz S 550, Lexus LS 460L), vans, SUVs and buses; we offer a complete customer experience that is backed up by our word and satisfaction guarantee.
We are driven to excellence!